Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Buying Green: Celadon Road

I recently had a chance to try out a few eco-friendly personal care products from Celadon Road a direct sales company that offers high quality organic and eco-friendly products founded by Kimberly Cornwell. 

The first one I tried was a Pumpkin Masque, designed to replenish skin. I've honestly never used a masque before, but found it easy and pleasant to use. I also tried a cranberry pomegranate cream cleanser, which I really liked. The scent wasn't too overwhelming, and my face felt very clean after using. It doesn't feel harsh and had a nice texture. The last product was more for my kids - Green Alligator bubble bath. They loved the name and got a little wild splashing around as alligators! It had a mildly soapy scent and lathered up very well.

All three products are vegan and not tested on animals. The ingredient label also lists the derivation of each ingredient. If you're interested, you can find a consultant near you; if you're interested in joining this direct sales opportunity, you can do that as well.

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this review. All opinions are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment