Monday, June 11, 2012

Buying Green: The Honest Company

I recently checked out The Honest Company, which was founding by Jessica Alba when she had trouble finding natural products to use on her children. I loved my experience with them. The customer service is incredibly helpful. When I had to call to cancel (because we just don't go through things fast enough to need a shipment every month) they were very pleasant and didn't try to pressure me back in, they just let me know that they'd be opening up their own online store and to keep that in mind. I have also been very pleased with the products I've tried from them - and they have a full range, including diapers and wipes, soaps, laundry detergents, sunscreen, and much more. If you're trying to find natural products to use in your house hold, check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment