Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Contest: Nordic Naturals What's Essential

Have you heard of Nordic Naturals? They've just launched a new campaign called What's Essential to celebrate their commitment to being the best source for safe, pure omega oils and has a wide range of products to that cause. Now they want to hear what's essential in your life, as part of the contest. You can enter at What's Essential or at the Nordic Naturals Facebook page. If you enter, you can win a trip to California or a Canon® Vixia HF M400 camcorder! The contest ends April 30th, so you have plenty of time to write your story.

For me, there are two things essential in my life: faith and family. Faith sustains me in difficult times, provides me with a moral compass in my life, and helps me maintain a positive attitude day-to-day. Family - which includes extended family and friends - provides support when I need it, joy, and love, all of which sustain me and make life worth living.

What's essential in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment