Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Buying Green: Green Valley Organics

I recently had the chance to try out Green Valley Organic yogurt and kefir. Green Valley yogurt and kefir is specially blended to be suitable for those with lactose intolerance. They do this by adding the enzyme lactase, which breaks the lactose in the yogurt down.

My biggest question was wondering if it would taste different, or be less creamy, since it was produced different. It isn't. It is really thick - almost too thick - and creamy. The yogurt is perfect. The kefir is a little thicker than I'd like, but still delicious - and my daughters loved it! My biggest complaint? It's hard to find. Whole Foods has it, and a few co-ops, but not all of them. I wish it were more widespread - I would buy it often!

Disclosure: I received free yogurt through the Moms Meet sampling program.

No comments:

Post a Comment