Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Green Reading: Climate Myths

Disclosure: Post contains affiliate or sponsored links, which support this blog at no cost to you. I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

If you're like me, then the book Climate Myths: The Campaign Against Climate Science is pretty much preaching to the choir. I already buy into a lot of what the author says, and know that there is a lot of greenwashing going on, as well as minimizing the very real threat to the environment that a lot of features of society currently pose. It's got a ton of resources in the back for further research and information, and the author is currently working on two follow-up books, Climate Peril and Climate Solutions - both of which I plan to check out when they're available!

No comments:

Post a Comment