Friday, February 15, 2013

Buying Green: Noodle & Boo and Kiss My Face

I recently had a chance to try out Noodle and Boo Bouncing Baby Bubbles and Kiss My Face Orange U Smart Detangler. I love the chance to try out products that work and are safe for my kids. 

Noodle and Boo products do not contain questionable ingredients such as parabens, phthalates, and dyes. Packaging is recyclable, and products are nontoxic, biodegradable, and use sustainable plant-based ingredients. They also refrain from all animal testing. They have a complete line of baby products, as well as products for moms and almost moms. The bubble bath lathered well, which is what my girls care about! Noodle and Boo products are available at Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue, Lord & Taylor, Neiman Marcus, Von Maur, and NoodleandBoo.com.

The part of bathtime that's hardest on my girls is combing their hair. Most of the time it's fine, but if there's a stubborn snarl (which happens a lot in winter with hats on and off heads), then it's a struggle. The detangler was amazing. I sprayed a little bit on a particularly bad rat's nest, and it combed out very easily. Kiss My Face products are natural and cruelty-free. They use plant-based ingredients and the highest post-consumer recyclable content possible. They can be purchased at kissmyface.com, co-ops and natural foods stores, Target, REI, and many other shops (use the online store locator to find one near you).

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to faciliate this review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment