Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Saving Green: Kiss My Face

Kiss My Face is celebrating the holidays the best way they know how – with a December Kissing Spree!  For each day in December, Kiss My Face will be revealing a surprise deal, exclusively available on its Facebook page.  There will be a new deal each day, ranging from $1 off on select products to site wide discounts at  Kiss My Face
 
So hang up the mistletoe and head over to Kiss MyFace’s Facebook page, and get ready to start KISSing!
 
Tuesday, December 4th, 20012 Deal
Ø      $1 off Toothpaste at Kiss My Face.com
Ø      To redeem, log on to Facebook and “like” Kiss My Face
 
About Kiss My Face
Kiss My Face, a natural beauty and personal care products company, is a pioneer in the natural and organic industry.  The brainchild of Bob MacLeod and Steve Byckiewicz, two long time vegetarians searching for healthy body care alternatives, Kiss My Face was founded in 1981 on a 200 acre organic farm in New York’s beautiful Hudson River Valley and has been operating out of a converted barn and feed store ever since.  From moisturizers to liquid soaps, shave creams to oral care, Kiss My Face has a natural, cruelty free product for you

No comments:

Post a Comment