Saturday, March 10, 2012

Buying Green: Puure

I recently received some products from Puure to try out. Puure makes certified organic and natural body and bath products. They use certified organic ingredients, such as coconut oil, sunflower oil, and castor oil. They never test on animals, so they're cruelty-free, and they're vegan-friendly. Plus, there's no SLS, and no GMO ingredients. The products are preserved naturally, so there are no extra chemicals.

The site doesn't look like it has many products (they have body shampoo and body frosting right now) but that's a little deceptive, because the two products come in a variety of scents, so they really have quite a few options. I tried the grape body shampoo, which washes, exfoliates, and conditions at the same time. I also tried the Ju-Ci body frosting, which left me with a nice clean feeling, even though it doesn't lather. Both scents are natural, and not too sickly sweet, and both left my skin feeling great - not dry, which is important during a Minnesota weather!

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment